I tried to encourage she choose a different type of shoe...are tall black boots appropriate with a sun dress in 101 degree weather? But come to find out she out smarted us all.
We started out feeding a few friends and the kids were having a great time...
A few more came...
and before I knew it there were birds everywhere...I was afraid, my kids were afraid and the geese were afraid we were going to run out of food....
Soon we were overrun with geese and they were not playing nice. This mother hen gathered her troops, tossed the last of the crumbs to the masses and literally walked backward in an orderly fashion to the van and closed the doors behind us.
As we debriefed the situation in the van the kids were already talking about the next time so I apparently did not traumatize them too badly. BUT Lily was glad she wore those tall black boots so her legs didn't get bit..good times!!!

1 comments:
I love this! And, I want you to know that before I even read the post, I thought Lily looked very stylish.
Post a Comment