As I tell my friends and family, the natural progression of the conversation leads into asking about Max, his trusty side kick. Well, for the past several nights Max has gotten up from bed...like 5min after laying down...wanting his diaper changed because it is wet. EXTREMELY frustrated about this for several reasons but mostly last night because these things cost money, like .25 a piece. I had a fairly stern conversation with him about the subject (against my Dr's advise). I said do you understand, Max {of course I was thinking my words were so inspirational that he would get up and go} and he looked me in the eye and said Mommy, *I think we will have a problem here.*
Potty Training Tales
Saturday, April 30, 2011
I am so proud of Lincoln we have finally turned a corner from diapers to big boy pants. Our pediatrician recommended we should make it appealing but not push it...let it be his idea! Well, it worked! We took the diaper off 2 weeks ago and we haven't looked back. I am so proud of him. He is even taking himself to the potty, only needing my assistance to pull up his pants..which he can do...but is so excited to tell me of his accomplishment he forgets to pull them up. He is even skilled in walking up the stairs...often 2 flights...with his pants around his ankles. This boy is gifted! I am so proud of my little man!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.
1 comments:
That is cute as can be!
Post a Comment